Commodore C64 PSU
Protect your precious C64 system from the killing voltage comes out from 35 years old original "brick" PSU!
The old "brick" PSU turns out the statistically most common C64 failure cause ever (mainly RAM chips gets burned).
New, modern design, replacement power supply unit for Commodore C64 and VIC20 provides stable 5VDC (up to 2.0A max) from modern switching AC-DC power supply and full 9VAC (1,11A max) provided by classic transformer unit. It's all integrated into small casings with dimension similar to the original "brick" PSU.
- Commodore C64 "breadbox", C64C and VIC20 compatible
- Stabilized 5VDC up to 2.0A output
- 9VAC up to 1.11A (10VA) output (real heavy-duty transformer unit, no tricks!)
- Over current and over voltage protections
- Fully isolated
- Power On/Off switch
- Status LED
- Long output cable (1.9m)
- Weight only 0.6 KG
- Runs COLD!
Mind to select proper AC plug version:
- EU version: 220-240 VAC (Europlug Type C) for all European countries except: UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus.
- UK version: 220-240 VAC (Type G) for UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus, Malaysia and Singapore.
- US version: 110-120 VAC (Type B) for USA, CAN, JPN, MEX and many others.
- AU version: 220-240 VAC (Type I) for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and many Pacific Island countries.
- Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard. All failure should be examined by a qualified technician. Please do not open!
- Caution! Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids.
- Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. The maximum ambient temperature range allowed is 0-45C.
- Enclosed power supplier are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture.
- Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values on the specifications.