Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600, A1200 PSU
New Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600 and A1200 replacement power supply unit (PSU).
The Commodore Amiga computers were originally equipped with various PSU models. Heavyweight, lightweight, in range of 24W to 35W output power. Some of them were transformer based, the other switched mode and quite good (SMPS) - but now all have ~30 years.
Worldwide Amiga users are active and creative :) love to add some additional gear to their machines (HDDs, SD cards, PCMCIA, RAM extensions and CPU accelerators... all making the power consumption higher than expected for regular PSU.
If your PSU simply got lost, is not longer working or the cable plug got broken - it's time to get a solid replacement made from good quality and reliable compontents, complying the medical grade equipment standards. It's 50W (55W peak) of total output power (combined) so it's nearly two times stronger than original Commodore Amiga PSU and has two times smaller dimensions to save your desk's space.
- Commodore Amiga A500 A500+ A600 A1200 compatible
- Stabilized +5VDC up to 4.0A rated output (4.4A max peak <10s)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 2.0A rated output (2.2A max peak <10s)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.5A rated output (0.55A max peak <10s)
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Over voltage protection for main +5VDC output line
- Power On/Off switch
- Output cable (~1.7m), thick 1.0 mm2 wires
- Weight only 0.5 KG
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
Mind to select proper AC plug version:
- EU version: 220-240 VAC (Europlug Type C) for all European countries except: UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus.
- US version: 110-120 VAC (Type B) for USA, CAN, JPN, MEX and many others.
- UK version: 220-240 VAC (Type G) for UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus, Malaysia and Singapore.
- AU version: 220-240 VAC (Type I) for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and many Pacific Island countries.
- Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard. All failure should be examined by a qualified technician. Please do not open!
- Caution! Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids.
- Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source.
- The maximum ambient temperature range allowed is -20C to 65C.
- Enclosed power supplier are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture.
- Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values on the specifications.