Amiga PSU Duo+
New, advanced power supply unit PSU for dual setup of Commodore Amiga A500, A500+, A600, A1200, CD32 & A590.
Created by enthusiasts to offer 65W of total combined power, unique two independent output channels with additional 5VDC protection circuits and ripple & noise reduction. Precise control and load line calibration, separate for every output channel. Light weight & small form factor. Variety of detachable in/out cables to match your on-desk configuration.
Amiga PSU Duo+ Farewell to the cable mess. Gain more power. Be flexible. Protect your gear. Save environment & money!
This exceptional PSU has been made by enthusiasts, with enthusiasts and for enthusiasts. Thanks to your continuous feedback, and tips from worldwide users of our successful basic Amiga PSU (which was copied and crippled by unfair competitors) model we've created the ultimate PSU solution for your Commodore Amiga gear.
Unleashed 65 Watts of combined power has been used to drive two independent output channels, each capable to power regular Amiga or CD32 / A590 devices. Boosted and accelerated configurations are welcomed as wee, as each of the 5VDC outputs have trim potentiometer implemented and the voltage can be adjusted in range of 5VDC-5.5VDC (measured unloaded) to prevent voltage drop on the cables for heavy current loads. It's now possible to set the exact 5.0 VDC power for two of your Amiga computers independently with single PSU unit.
- Commodore Amiga A500 A500+ A600 A1200 compatible (rectangular 5-pin DIN plug) or CD32/A590 compatible (round 4-pin DIN plug)
- Stabilized, double protected +5VDC up to 4.0A rated output (per channel)
- Stabilized +12VDC up to 1.0A rated output (per channel)
- Stabilized -12VDC up to 0.15A rated output (per channel)
- Trim potentiometer for 5VDC fine adjustments (5-5.5V range) on every channel
- Double over current protection for all output lines
- Main AC power On/Off switch
- Two channel On/Off switches
- Each channel has a set of LED power good indicators (green 5VDC, yellow 12VDC, blue -12VDC).
- Eco friendly, green design: consumes ~20% less power compared to original PSU set
- Output cable length (1.6m) regular Amiga or CD32/A590 compatible.
- Detachable AC cable (allowing you to use your own desired cable length).
- Weight only 0.3 KG
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
If you need more than two output cables, they can be ordered separately. Contact us do discuss details.
Mind to select proper AC cable version (no cable by default to cut your costs):
- EU version: IEC C5 type 220-240 VAC (Europlug Type C) for all European countries except: UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus.
- US version: IEC C5 type 110-120 VAC (Type B) for USA, CAN, JPN, MEX and many others.
- UK version: IEC C5 type 220-240 VAC (Type G) for UK, Ireland, Malta, Cyprus, Malaysia and Singapore.
- AU version: IEC C5 type 220-240 VAC (Type I) for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and many Pacific Island countries.
- Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard. All failure should be examined by a qualified technician. Please do not open!
- Caution! Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids.
- Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source.
- The maximum ambient temperature range allowed is 0C to 45C.
- Enclosed power supplier are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture.
- Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values on the specifications.
PSU designed exclusively for Commodore Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, Amiga CD32 and A590 systems only - do not attempt connect to any other devices. This replacement PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Commodore Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU.
Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Commodore Amiga system will work correctly (as it's ~30 years old).